Chapter 22

The group sat in a circle waiting for Seto to tell them his grand idea.

"The reason I was in the Nightmare State for so long is because of what Quentin said. If Null has the same weakness as me, then I needed to find out. It was painful, but I did find out what his and my weaknesses are." Seto explained.

He cleared his throat, then listed the weaknesses. "Heat but only if extremely severe, being restrained, and the element opposite of their main element."

"Ok. So heat, Mitch should be able to take care of that. Restrained, Jerome and Seto. And the opposite element? What is Null's element?" Ty said.

"If you couldn't tell by how it was a Nightmare State, it's dark. Sky's main element is light, so he can take care of that," Seto replied.

"What about the rest of us?" Jason asked.

"If I had to guess, Null is probably turning more of the city to his side right now. You guys can help defend and try to hit Null as well," Mitch said.

"We have the jobs down. Now, what's our plan?" Ian asked.

"I suppose that Mitch uses fire to weaken Null first, then we restrain him, and then, I go in for the kill." Sky suggested.

Suddenly, Jason slapped his head. "What about the other four?"

"Oh yeah," Jerome muttered.

"You, Ty, Ian, and Quentin can fight them." Seto told Jason.

"Great," Ty groaned.

"Is there a way to free them?" Sky asked.

"I could use the spell that I used to free Mitch. But it does take up some energy," Seto said.

"Or we could just kill Null," Mitch added.

"Mitch is right. If we kill Null, that should free everyone under his control," Ian agreed.

"Ok, so don't hurt them," Sky checked.

Seto nodded. There was a crash that seemed far away but still audible. "The city!" Jason yelled.

"So are we going to go and murder Null now?" Quentin asked.

The group shared glances. They were either going to leave and get it over with, or stay and plan some more. Suddenly, Sky spoke up. "I need to get Aphmau, Jin, Barney, and Ross back. I vote for leaving now."

"Since when were we voting?" Jerome asked.

"I don't know. But I want some revenge on Null for taking control of me. I'm in," Mitch said.

Jerome stared at his best friend for a moment before sighing. "I was going to stay, but I don't want you to get hurt. I'll go."

"Hey, Seto went through the Nightmare State to find Null's weakness. So why waste this chance?" Ian stated as he agreed.

"That is true. I'll go because of what we've all been through," Quentin muttered.

Jason, Ty, and Seto were the last three. "I want to help you guys and we've done all of this planning already. I'm with you guys," Jason said.

"Null needs to die and I think you'll need a little more back up than this," Seto added with a smile.

Ty sighed. "I just want to go murder him."

Suddenly, another boom sounded closer to them. "That's our call," Sky said.

"Seto, can you teleport us?" Jerome asked.

"Ok. It might waste some energy though so I can't cast a lot of spells or this plan will never work," Seto explained.

"We'll cover you. Do it," Ty said.

The sorcerer nodded, then the seven disappeared in a purple flash.

-------------

A/N:

This story is coming to a close, I'm afraid. Next chappy, one side is about to get their a**es kicked xD

OK MY BUS IS OUTSIDE SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER