Chapter 20

Nothing.

That was what Sky saw when he woke up. It was pitch black with the only other thing insight was himself.

"Argh, what happened before?" he muttered to himself.

The last thing he remembered was fighting Null with the others. The others.

"Guys?!" Sky yelled.

Suddenly, he found himself trapped in a cage hanging in the nothingness. "What?" Sky muttered to himself.

"Do you know where you are?" A voice asked from behind him.

Sky turned around to see 'Aphmau' there. "A-Aph."

"Do you know, where you are?" Aphmau snapped.

"No." Sky managed to say without stuttering.

"You are in the Nightmare State. You will be trapped here, living through a nightmare until my leader says so," Aphmau explained.

Her leader..... Null. Sky thought.

Enraged, Sky clenched his fists expecting the Herobrine shit to happen again. He was surprised when nothing happened.

"Your Mob God powers won't work here. I made sure of that.

Just as fast as she appeared, Aphmau vanished. Sky looked around, waiting for something to pop up and begin the pain. As he turned around, something whipped him in the back.

Sky screamed and fell to the ground. He slowly turned his head to see the squid guy standing there. The same guy that had killed Barney in the first timeline. "You." Sky spat.

Squid guy grinned. "The name's Ballistic." He raised a squid tentacle attached to his back and struck Sky on the arm, making him collapse again. It reminded Sky of before he made his wish. The time when Barney had died.

The uncontrollable rage returned. Sky clenched his fists as he was whipped on the back again. If he was going through this, he could only imagine what the others were going through.

It wasn't going to happen again. He wasn't going to let his friends suffer anymore. As the tentacle came down again, Sky turned around and grabbed it. Ballisitc's eyes widened as Sky pulled the tentacle back. He crashed into the bars hard.

With his free hand, Sky felt a surge of power rush to his hand. A sword formed in his hand and Sky threw it forward. The sword impaled Ballistic in the chest and the squid holder vanished in a puff of smoke.

The cage disappeared and Sky was again left alone in the darkness. There was a few seconds of silence before a small boom behind him. Sky looked around and saw a portal. Without thinking, he dove into the portal.

Hopefully it led to the others or a way out.

-------------

A/N:

Publishing this before I gotta go to school. :)