Chapter 15

"SKY WAKE UP!"

Sky slowly opened his eyes. Once he heard the banging noises, he knew something was wrong. He jumped up from his seat and looked around. Ty, Jason, Ian, Quentin, and Jerome were pushing against then door and Mitch was weakly standing next to Seto who was chanting a spell.

"You're finally awake Sleeping Beauty! Now help us keep this door shut!" Ty yelled.

"What's going on?" Sky asked. His confusion levels were through the roof.

"I'll explain! Just get your freaking ass over here!" Ty yelled again.

He ran over to the door and noticed it was were the banging was coming from. He pressed his weight against the door and looked at Ty. "The explanation?!"

"Null took control of at least thirty people. They're all on the other side of the door trying to get in and kill us."

A dreaded question came into Sky's mind. "Are, are my friends there too?" He asked.

Ty turned towards the door. His eyes flashed purple for a second. "No. If Null took control of them, they would be outside this door."

"You can see through walls?"

"Yeah."

A hand crashes through the door, inches away from Sky's head. "HOLY SHIT!" He screamed as he punched the hand back.

"Seto they're breaking through!" Ian yelled.

"He's almost done!" Mitch said.

The door was on the brink of collapsing. "Everyone get over here!" Seto ordered.

Sky took one last glance at the door and ran over to Seto. "Make a circle and hold hands," he said.

Everyone did so and the door crashed down. Sky's eyes widened as the crowd rushed towards them. Right as one reached out to punch him, they teleported away.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sky fell on his back as they landed somewhere. He sat up and rubbed his head and looked around. They were in the middle of a forest. The others were scattered around, all on their backs. "Where, where are we?" Jerome asked as he sat up.

"M-my seco-second base." Seto said.

Sky looked over at him. The sorcerer was struggling to sit up. "Seto! You ok?" Ian asked as he ran over to him.

"Y-yeah. Just tired from the teleportation. Magic takes energy, you know." Seto assured them.

"Where is this second base?" Quentin asked.

Seto pressed his palm to the ground and it collapsed under them. Someone let out a girlish scream as they fell. Sky closed his eyes expecting to hit rock bottom. When all he felt was water, he swam up and once he hit air, opened his eyes and inhaled.

There was a small pool of water there. Quentin was already waiting on the edge, Ty slowly helping Seto along. Mitch looked like he'd regained some strength but Jerome was still keeping a close eye on him.

Once everyone was out of the water, Seto cast a quick spell and everyone's clothes dried. "Seto, I swear to Notch if you use one more spell, I will drop you right now," Ty threatened.

"O-ok." Seto muttered.

As they made their way down the long hall, Sky felt a presence behind him. When the shadow flew towards him, he whirled around and fired back.

-------------

A/N:

You're welcome for the cliffhanger xD