Chapter 19/3K?!

"How? No, no way." Sky muttered.

There was no possible that Null could've found them. Seto had teleported them and there was no one with them. Also, it was just like what happened with Mitch. His friends were under control.

"How did you find us?" Mitch asked.

"Oh, I have my ways," Null said.

A squirt of water suddenly drenched Jin. Sky turned and saw Quentin slowly stand up. "Quentin, what are you doing?" Sky asked.

"I've had enough of this guy. It's about time he dies." The mudkip holder spat.

He ran at Null and was quickly knocked down by Ross. Sky was at a loss. He had to watch his friends beat up his friends.

Jin went to go punch Quentin when a wall of fire separated the two. Sky turned to see Mitch with his hand outstretched.

"Oh, you." Null said. He started walking over to Mitch when Seto suddenly tripped him. Right before Null hit the floor, he turned into a black smoke and raced across the floor to where the others were.

A sword formed in Null's hand and he raised it above Ty's head. "Make another move and your friend dies." Null spat. Ty mouthed something along the lines of Well shit.

Aphmau's shadow tendrils still had their grip on Mitch and Sky, and Quentin was knocked out. Seto slowly stood up.

Behind Null, Sky could see Jason preparing a Wither bomb. He shot it at Null and knocked him over. Null's sword clanged to the floor and Seto cast a spell which freed the others.

The tendril tightened around Sky's throat causing him to writhe on the floor, struggling for air. He would unleash his Brine powers if it wasn't Aphmau trying to kill him.

Ty flew towards Aphmau and crashed into her, freeing Sky and Mitch.

However, Aphmau threw Ty off of her easily. "You forgot?! She's the fucking Angel Irene!" Sky yelled as Jason helped him up.

Ty flew back to the group and Null went back to his group. Aphmau stood back up to reveal a pair of black angel wings on her back. Silently, Null pointed at the group.

Everyone was confused until they saw the wall of black shooting towards them. Sky realized what this was instantly.

"NO!" he yelled.

The wall hit them and they all collapsed to the floor, out.

Null smirked. "Now, let's see how many of them make it through this."

——————

A/N:

3K?!

HOLY SHEET