Chapter 9

Sky woke up, his head pounding. There were two faces in front of him, but they were blurred. Eventually, the blur resided and he saw Seto and Ty. Ty showed a hint of concern while Seto just looked frustrated.

"Argh, what happened?" Sky asked as he rubbed the back of his head and sat up.

"Seto had to knock you out since you went full Herobrine mode again." Ty explained.

As Sky looked around, he noticed something. "Where are the others?"

"They left. Mitch said he needed some fresh air anyways. Also, I think you two should go too. I need to be alone and think for a while," Seto explained.

"Wh-" Ty clamped a hand around his mouth.

"It's best if you don't ask what Seto's thinking about. He's pretty secretive." Ty said.

Sky nodded and let Ty lead him outside.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The others were waiting by the destroyed Craft Mob Academy. Ty and Jason were no longer in their Ender Dragon and Wither forms.

"So, now what?" Ian asked.

"Does Seto want us to go back in?" Jerome questioned.

Ty shook his head. "He's in one of his thinking phases."

"Did anyone hear what I asked?" Ian muttered loudly.

"I did. I'm just thinking." Mitch said from his seat on a branch. Sky wondered how he got up there in his condition.

"I'm gonna head back to the hospital. Check on Aphmau." Sky told the others as he suddenly remembered Aphmau.

"Oh yeah. We should see if she's still, you know, there." Jason said.

Sky didn't turn back to glare at him.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When the group arrived at the hospital, there wasn't a pretty sight. First, he noticed a chunk of the hospital missing. Sky knew this wasn't good.

He ran into the hospital -the police hadn't arrived yet- and took the stairs, Ty right behind him. As he ran up the stairs, he nearly crashed into a doctor. He recognized him as the one who helped him.

"S-Sky, you aren't supposed to be-"

Sky cut the doctor off. "Where. Is. Aphmau. Phoenix."

The doctor froze, then said, "Room 208."

Sky nodded quickly and continued running. He reached the second floor and sprinted down the hall. When they got to Aphmau's room, Sky flung open the door and his eyes widened.

This was the chunk of the hospital that was missing. The wall in front of them was gone. And so was Aphmau.

-------------

A/N:

I have ideas again! Also, thanks for 700 reads! I appreciate it!