Chapter 5

Hey guys! I'm sorry my chapters have been so short. I'll try to make the rest longer! Love you
-----------------------------------------
Emily's POV

What? Shawn just said he likes me?

"Shawn, I-I, I like you too, but we just met. Today. I don't even know that much about you and you don't know that much about me. Shawn, when I found out you were coming I was happy! But now I realize I can't date you the day I meet you. I'm sorry."

Shawn's POV
Wow I messed up. Big time. Why do I do this everytime!

"Um I'm sorry Emily. I don't know what got into me."

She smiles. "Hey it's okay, love can be crazy. But you can't be in love with someone you just met. I promise once we get to know eachother there could be a chance."

That made me smile.

"I'm glad. You seem amazing Emily, what's your middle name?, Dallas."

She laughs. "Nicole, Emily Nicole Dallas."

"Okay well Emily Nicole Dallas, do you want to go to your room? That's where everyone else is." I say smiling.

"Duh that's where the party's at!" she says while doing a little dance.

Emily's POV
I'm glad he didn't get mad. We walk back to my room and everyone looks at us.

"What?" I say.

"What were you guys doing?" Cam asks.

"Cam we were just watching TV." Shawn says.

"Are you dating?" Hayes asks concerned.

"Nope!" I say laughing.

"Okay, let's go play hide and seek with partners!" Carter suggests.

We all agree.

"Be with someone you don't really know yet! That will be fun!'' Nash says.

Jack Gilinsky comes up to me.

"Hey! Wanna be partners?!"

"Yep, sounds perfect!"

Shawn and Hayes have to count. Haha sucks for them!

"Let's go to the supplies closet in the hallway!" Jack G. says.

"Alright!"

When we get there we close the door and take a seat on some towels.

Jack G. looks at me and say "you know Hayes likes you?"

"So does Shawn.." I say. "I told him I couldn't date him because we just met. Did I mess up?"

"No, that's really smart Emily. I promise you I will help you through anything, I know you have Cam, but I will be like another brother to you." Jack G says.

"Aw thanks Jack! Love you!" I whisper hugging him.

Then Shawn opens the door to the closet.

"BOO!" I yell.

I've never seen someone jump so high in my life. Jack G, Hayes, and I laugh.

"I didn't think anyone was in here!"

"Sure Shawn." I say putting my arm around his waist.

He smiles and puts his arm around my neck. I look up at him. He's so cute, but then there is Hayes. He looks jealous. I put my arm around his waste too. He does the same but around my neck too. We finally get back to the room and everyone is in there.

"Leave." I say.

"What?!" Tay says.

I laugh. "I'm tiredd."

I go take a shower and throw on some spandex and a volleyball shirt for my school. I plug my phone in. Everyone is still there talking, but I'm asleep before I could say anything else.