Chapter 13

Shawn's POV

Emily fell asleep on me so I decided to take her to her bed. I lay her day but just as I was about to leave I heard a voice.

"Shawn, please stay." Emily said.

"Of course gorgeous." I told her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep with her in my arms. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Emily's POV

I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms. I kissed him on the cheek and got up. When I got down stairs Hayes was the only other one up.

"Morning bff!" He said smiling

I laugh. "Morning!"

He hands me a cup of coffee from Starbucks.

"Did you go get this for me?!"

"Yes, I got everyone one silly!" He laughed

"Your sweet." I smile

"That's what everyone tells me." He Says smiling really big.

Then Taylor comes down. He's pretty much my best friend other than Hayes. He gives me a hug and whispers in my ear.

"Hayes cool with you and Shawn?"

"Yes." I whisper.

Taylor cares so much.

Shawn's POV

I come down stairs and see my beautiful girlfriend smiling and laughing with Hayes and Taylor. I smile at them and kiss her on the cheek.

"Here ya go!" Hayes says handing me a coffee.

"Thanks man!"

"No problem, I got up early and decided to go to Starbucks and get everyone some."

He's being really nice.

Hayes POV

I decided to make the best out of being Emily's best friend. If Shawn hurts her I will be the one to catch her. I wish she was mine. Her smile, laugh, everything is flawless.

We all go to the living room. I look over at Emily and she's looking at her phone. All of a sudden her face drops.

"Emily what's wrong?" I ask.

"C-Cam come here." She says.

Emily's POV

I was on my phone when I got a text from my ex. He used to hit me. One day he almost raped me when Cameron saved me. I broke up with him right then and there. The text said "hey babe. Heard your cheating on me? Better stop or something bad will happen to the both of you. love you ;)"

"C-Cam come here." I said.

He came over and i gave him my phone.

I'm so scared right now. Shawn looks confused and so does everyone else. I tell them the story and shawn brings me in for a hug.

"I will never do that." He says.

"I know.." I says

Then the doorbell rings. I go get it.

"He-"