Chapter 48

*one month later*

I honestly haven't been out of my room in like 2 weeks. Cameron bring me food. Everyone asks what's wrong but I don't know.

I was home alone when someone rang the door bell.
I opened the door to find the one and only Matthew Espinosa, standing there with flowers in his hand, tear stains on his cheek, and his brown eyes sparkling.

"Um hi." I say.

"Hey."

"You can come in, I guess." I say letting him in and shutting the door.

"You look gorgeous today."

"Thanks." I say. I'm wearing leggings and an oversized tee shirt from Brandy Melville. My hair has grown a good bit.

"I really miss you and I can't deny it. I am in love with you and I will forever be Emily. And I know you love me too. You mean the world and more to me. Please just give me time to show you how much effort I can put into us. Baby there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Your constantly on my mind. Please be my girlfriend again." He says.

That's when it hit me. What's wrong with me is I love Matt. I need Matt.

"Yes." I say.

He picks me up twirls me around, then passionately kisses me on the lips.

"I've missed your lips so much." I say.

"And you won't have to miss them so much anymore. I got an apartment right next to yours!"

"WHAT?!" I yell in excitement.

"Yes!"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it!" I yell.