Chapter 41

Emily's POV

When I woke up my nose was bleeding uncontrollably.

"Matt." I say trying to get him up.

"What? fuck what happened?"

"Cancer side effect, but how can it be stopped?" I ask.

"I don't know I'm going to go get Carter. His cousin had cancer."

Matt left and came back with Carter. Carter picked me up and set my by my bathroom sink. He took a towel and showed Matt what to do. He tipped my head back and held the towel on my nose. A couple minutes later I was fine. I hopped down and hugged Carter.

"Matt? I feel like I don't want to do a list. Everything I want is right here in this house. Love." I say.

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me baby girl." He says putting his hands on my hips.

Matthews POV

I'm so glad she doesn't want to do the list. I felt like it was a depression thing or something about her thinking she will die. She can't die.

Emily went to take a shower so I waited. When she came back she was crying and most of her hair was gone.

"You look so gorgeous." I say. You may think I'm lying but she looks so stunning even with no hair.

"I can't do this." She said sliding down the wall.

"Yes you can please stay please for me?" Now I'm crying.

"Matt! Can't you see I'm trying to stay strong? I can't Matt. You don't know what it's like to be dying do you?" She snaps.

"Actually I do. Your another part of me, if you die half of me also died." I say and then turn around.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

"STOP! STOP SAYING YOUR SORRY WHEN NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! EMILY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DONT DESERVE THIS! IM SORRY! IM SORRY YOU GOT STUCK WITH CANCER WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" I yell.

She looks up at me.

"Matthew it shouldn't have been you. It should be me."

"Why couldn't it have been someone else? Like a 100 year old?" I ask.

"Because they couldn't fight it. I can. I say I can't when I get mad, but I know I can fight this and I will. For you. For us." She says.

"Come here." I say.

She walks over to me and I look at her hair.

"It's almost all gone." I say.

"I know. I'll miss it, but will you please just shave it all off?" she asks.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yes. It will all be gone eventually and I look dumb now."

I walk into the bathroom and get the supplies. After 2 minutes she was completely bald.

"Oh baby you look stunning." I say truthfully.

"Really?"

"Yes! This calls for a selfie!" I say and she laughs.

I take my phone out and we take a picture of us smiling. I put it on Instagram with the caption "still stunning as always. Stay strong beautiful."

I look over at Emily and see her smile. Her smiles makes my day. Her laugh is the most amazing sound and I could listen to it all the time. And she's so beautiful you can't stop looking at her. Her personality is even amazing.

"How did I get so lucky?" I say smiling at her.

"Huh?" She says looking up from her phone.

"How did I get so lucky to have you be mine?"

"I think I'm the lucky one." She says smiling and lays her head on my shoulder. I kiss her cheek and lay my head on hers.

"I'm gonna go see what Aaron is cooking for dinner, he told me he was making something good." She says getting up and grabbing my hand. She pulls me down the stairs and goes to the kitchen.

"Whatcha cooking?" She asks Aaron.

"Barbecued chicken, salad, and for dessert mint chocolate chip pie."

"Mmm that sounds so good." She says.

Salad is her favorite food for some reason.

"It's your favorite salad." He says.

"Chicken pasta ceaser?!" She smiles.

"Yes! But I didn't put chicken in it."

"I love you aaron!" She yells!

"Babe calm down." I laugh.

"Oops." She laughs.

I'm so glad she's still happy.

Emily's POV

After we ate Aaron's amazing dinner we all went swimming. After we finish Matt and I took showers and laid down.

I fell asleep cuddled into Matt, like always when suddenly I couldn't breath.

"M-m-MATT" I yell.

"What baby?" He asks

"I can't brrr" I try to say. He picks me up and runs to the car.

Matts POV

I didn't even call the guys yet. As soon as they took her back I called cam and told him. He said he was coming.

"Hey." Cameron says.

"Hey." I say running my hand through my hair.

"I hope she's okay."

"Me too."

Shortly after cam got there the doctor came out.

"I have some good and bad news.." The doctor said to us.