Chapter 39

Matts POV

"W-what?" I barely get out.

"She has leukemia. It is spreading at a slow rate which means there is a chance we can get rid of it. She doesn't know yet. We need her mother here when she finds out." The doctor says.

"Um I'll call my mom now." Cameron says.

"Okay." The doctor says waiting.

"Mom please come to the hospital." Cameron says.

"Just come. No questions. Hurry."

"Love you too." He says hanging up.

"She's on her way." Cam explains.

"Okay, you guys go take a seat until she arrives." The doctor says.

We take a seat, both of us still crying.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asks.

"Emily, has- she- has cancer." I say bawling my eyes out.

"WHAT NO THIS ISNT HAPPENING I CANT LOOSE HER SHES LIKE MY SISTER SHES EVERYTHING TO ME! YOUR LYING!" Taylor yells. Everyone else is in shock and crying.

"I wish I was lying." I say looking up at him. It has finally hit me that my girlfriend, my perfect beautiful girlfriend has cancer. They have to fix it.

Taylor sat on the floor pulling his hair, crying. Shawn wasn't saying anything. Cameron was rocking back and forth saying something while crying. Nash along with everyone else was crying. Me? I'm crying too. I'm broken. What will I do if I loose her? My princess.

"Cameron what is going on?" Gina (their mom) says rushing in.

CAMERONS POV

"Mom let's go get the doctor."

"Ah Mrs. Dallas, come." The doctor says.

We follow the doctor to Emily's room.

"Mom!" Emily says smiling.

"Hey baby." She says pushing Emily's extra hair out of her face.

"Okay, I have some bad news."

Then I break down.

"What is it?" Emily and my mom ask.

"Emily has cancer, leukemia to be specific." The doctor says.

"W-what?" Emily asks.

"Your lying! This can't be happening to her! She's done nothing wrong! She's too young.!" My mom yells. I go hug her for comfort but she was mainly comforting me.

"It's spreading at a slow pace. We may get it to go away. We have to run some tests tonight. She can go home tomorrow. We will plan a surgery within the next two weeks." He says.

"Okay." My mom says and turns to Emily and hugs her.

"It's gonna be okay baby girl." My mom whispers.

EMILYS POV

I don't know what to do or say. I can't cry. I'm too shocked. My mom and Cameron are crying so hard.

"I love you guys." I whisper.

"Listen Em, I have to go back to work. I'm gonna call off tomorrow and the rest of the week. I'll be back later." My mom says.

"Mom no. Don't let me hold you back. Go to work. I have cam and the guys here with me. Please mom." I say. I can't stand holding people back.

"Oh okay. But the day of and after your surgery I'm off." She says kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

"Cameron what am I going to do?" I ask

"I don't know but I will be right here by your side the whole way."

Matthew walks in with puffy eyes. I sit up and start crying because he is. He pulled me into a hug.

"Please stay strong Matt. I'll be okay." I whisper talking is kind of hard and I don't know why.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Matt sat in the chair by Cam when Taylor walked in.

"Princess." He says hugging me. "Why you?" He asks.

"Why not me? It's better to be me than your little brother who is so young and has only lived half the life of me. Better to be me than Hayes who yes is only 2 years younger than me but it still have 2 years more experience. I'm glad it's me and not anyone younger."

"Your so strong. Please stay that way?" He says.

"Taylor I will. For you and the rest of the guys. And also my mom."

All the guys came in and talked to me. I get tired really easy so I fell asleep.

"Ms. Dallas?" Said a nurse.

"What?" I say waking up.

"We ran your test while you were asleep and you are free to go home. Your surgery is one week from today."

"Okay."

"Someone is here to get you." She said walking out and Cameron walked in.

"Coming?" Yeah I say standing up but fall into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm weak right now." I say.

"Don't be sorry." He says and picks me up.

He sat me in the car and drove us home. In glad magcon was in California this time.

"I'm sorry you had to cancel magcon.." I say.

"Emily why can't you understand this whole thing isn't your fault?" He says crying.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper.

"Honestly stop apologizing." He says and I stop talking.

When we got home all the guys were there and Cameron sat my by Matt and Aaron.

"Hey, how are you?" Matt asks.

"Honest or lie?" I ask.

"Honest."

"Honestly, I don't know how I am. Lie, I'm okay."

He puts his arm around me and I fell asleep shortly after.

How did my life turn upside down so quickly?