Chapter 29

Emily's POV

*ONE MONTH LATER*

Matthew and I's relationship has been perfect. It's seriously like one in the movies. Shawn left because he's getting signed. But in 2 weeks we all go home. I'm nervous about that. I mean cam and I live in California, and Matt lives in Virginia.

"Hey" I say to Matt as I walk down stairs and sit by him.

"Hey babe"

"Can we talk? in the kitchen." I ask

"Sure?" He says unsure of what I am going to say. We sit side by side at the table.

"What are we gonna do when we go home?"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Us. Are we going to stay together?" I ask

"Yes, Emily I love you so much. Distance doesn't matter with my love for you."

"I'm just really going to miss you.." I say starting to tear up.

"I promise you I will make these 14 days the best days of your life."

"I love you."

"I love you more. Do you want to go to the beach?"

"Yes, let's go get ready." I say smiling.

Matt and I walk up to my room and I pick out my mint green bikini.

"Matt come to my room, your mint green ones are in here and we can twin!" I say

"Okay!"

I start to walk to the bathroom to change but Matt stops me.

"You can change in front of me." He says.

I shrug and change into my bikini while Matt also changes.

I throw on a top and sandals and walk down stairs with Matt. Then, I grabbed my bag and we left.

At the beach I laid my towel down and started to tan. Surprisingly Matt tanned too.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too."

Then he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and lean in for a kiss. After dating him for 2 months I still feel the fireworks.

We swam for a while and then walked to the beach restaurant. After we ate we went back to the beach house.

"I'm gonna take a shower, do you want to come in with me?" Matt asked.

I got nervous because I've never really done anything like this before, but I replied "yes."

Matt takes off his clothes and gets in.

"Coming?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say and get in. I have butterflies, but the good kind.

"will you wash my hair?" He asks.

"I guess so." I say and kiss his cheek.

I grab the shampoo and wash his hair. After his I do mine. When we both finish I start to get out but he stops me.

"Don't leave."

"Why?" I ask.

"I like being right here with you. And nobody's home so we could just stay in here."

"Your crazy, but okay." I say smiling.

"I love you so much" he says kissing my neck.

"You missed"

"Missed what?"

"My lips." I smirk and pull him to my lips. It was one of the most passionful kiss we have ever had.

After being in there for about 10 more minutes we decide to get out. I was drying myself off when Matt takes my towel.

"Let me do it and you can do it for me." He says and I just smile and let him.
After we are dried I go to get some clothes. I throw on spandex and Matts Magcon shirt. He comes in in his boxers.

"Want to go to bed?" I ask.

"Yes!" He says and jumps on my bed.

I lay in his arms and wish I could stay like this for ever. I smile and fall asleep.