Chapter 12

Shawn's POV

I nervously wait for Cameron's answer.

"Yes Shawn it is okay with me. I'm glad you two are happy."

"Thank you so much Cam." Emily and I say smiling.

I look at Emily and kiss her on the cheek. Then I look over and see Hayes run out of the room. Then the doorbell rings. Who would know where our beach house is?

Emily opens the door and smiles. She let's a girl in. The girl is really pretty, actually.

Cameron runs to her and gives her a hug and kisses her.

"Oooh who's this Cam!?" Jack G. yells.

"My girlfriend, Emina."

"Hi!" Everyone yells.

Cam and Emina go upstairs to his room.

Emily's POV

Hayes ran off, just as I was about to go see what was wrong Cams girlfriend came. I have known her for a while, they have been dating for around 6 months. After I let her in went over to Shawn.

"Hey I'll be right back. I have to go see where Hayes is."

"Okay princess." He says kissing my forehead.

I walk outside and down the street. I see a figure on the beach. When I realized it was Hayes I put my arm around his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Looking for you."

"Why you have Shawn now.."

"This is what this is about? Hayes! I made a promise to him and now I'm going to make one with you. I promise you I will forever be your best friend and nothing can break us. I trust you. I love you." I say.

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"I wouldn't lie to my best friend, would I?"

We both stood up and hugged. I'm glad we can still be friends. He really does mean a lot to me.

When we got back to the house we ordered pizza.

"Your payin Matt!" I say.

"Hah funny Dallas."

"I am"

Everyone laughs and shawn puts his arm around me. I look up at him and smile. Honestly, we haven't been dating that long, but i am so lucky to have him as mine.