Chapter 25

Shawn's POV

"Morning" I say to Emily.

"Morning." She said

"Want to go to breakfast?"

"Not really." She replied.

"Why?" I ask in shock.

"Shawn I'm really confused right now I just want some time alone to think. We don't need to hangout every second."

"Damn. What did I do?"

"Shawn, I may have forgave you but I will never forget it. Don't think you can win me back that fast."

"Ok."

Then she grabbed a banana and left. Maybe falling for her was wrong..

Emily POV

He makes me so mad all of the time anymore. I try to pretend nothing happened but I can't lie to myself.

I walk down to the beach and start running when I ran into someone and fell.

"Shit. I'm so sorry." A familiar voice says. I look up and see Matt.

"It's fine Matthew." I say laughing.

"I didn't even know it was you!" He said.

"How didn't you?" I say flipping my hair.

"Oh shut up." He says laughing with that laugh I can't get enough of.

"Do you want to run with me?" I ask.

"Sure, but will Shawn get mad?"

"I'm not dating Shawn and I don't care what he thinks. Stop worrying about him." I say putting my hand on Matts shoulder.

"Okay." He says smiling.

We run for a while then go to an ice cream place. Matt decides to take a vine after we get our ice cream.

"This is why we run!" Matt says to the camera.

I put my finger in my ice cream and wipe it on matts cheek before the vine is over.

"Hey!" hey yells and starts tickling me until my ice cream falls.

"I hate you." I say. I push Matts on the ground.

"Hey clean that up!" A worker yells.

"RUN!" Matt yells taking my hand. We ran all the way to the beach house then fall to the ground laughing.

"Did you see her face?!" Matt asks

"Yes! I will never forget that run!"

"Me either!"

When we go inside Shawn looks at me.

"So that's why you wouldn't go to breakfast with me eh?" Shawn asks

"No I went on a run and saw Matt so we ran together."

"Your a lying bitch."

Matt goes to punch him when Taylor stops him.

"Shawn go upstairs and watch what you say to my sister. At this point you have no chance with her." Cameron yells at him.

"I'm so scared."

"Get the hell up stairs before I beat the shit out of you." Cameron says louder.

"Whatever." Shawn says walking up stairs.

Cam comes to hug me.

"I hope you know how much you mean to me. I would die without you sis."

"I'm pretty sure I would be the dead one with out you Cam," I say laughing. "love you."

"I love you too Emily."

"Awww" Matt says.

"Shut up Espinosa."

"Yes Ms. Dallas."

Oh how I love Matthew. I hope he realizes it. Shawn went too far this time..