Chapter 8

Shawn's POV

It's been a week since I've heard her beautiful voice. I was hoping by now we would know eachother enough to maybe date. But things never work out in my favor.

Cameron's POV

Nash and I have been at the hospital everyday for a week praying that our siblings will wake up. Taylor is a wreck. He thinks it's all his fault. My parents are here and so are Nash's.

Nash and I walk in the room and hear someone say "h-hey"

"HAYES" We both yell running over to him giving him a big hug.

We yelled for the doctor and the doctor said he is lucky to be alive because all the impact was on him and Emily.

"Is Emily okay?" Hayes asks.

"We don't know. She's still in a coma.." I say.

Hayes and Nash's parents come in. Hayes has to stay one more night before he goes home. I wish my sister would wake up.

Emily's POV

I fell someone hold my hand. And I hear crying. I force my eyes open and see Shawn. He yells for the doctor and hugs me tightly, I hug back.

"Your okay! I love you Emily" he says.

"I love you too"

The doctor comes in and tells Shawn to leave.

"Well, I'm very surprised your awake. Your family and friends were very worried about you. Your a lucky girl Emily Dallas."

My parents and Cameron walk in.

"I'm so thankful your okay. I would die without you." Cameron says hugging me.

My parents talk to me for a while and agree to let me keep coming to magcon. Then they left and went home.

All the boys come in with balloons and bears and I don't even know what else.

"I'm so sorry Emily.. Your like my sister and I almost got you killed.." Taylor says.

"It's not your fault! I love you!" I say hugging him.

"Love you too." He says with a smile.

Hayes comes over.

"I woke up today too," he said smiling. "the first thing I worried about was you."

"Hey, I love you." I said. "I love you all."

Shawn comes over next.

"Hey Shawn."

"Time to go home." He says

"Alright" I say getting up.

"No no I'll give you a piggy back ride." Shawn says.

"Yay!" I laugh.

I get on his back and we walk to the limo. When we get back to the hotel he carries me in.

"Were gonna go get dinner, Emily you stay here." Jack j says.

"Uh fine." I say

"I'll stay with her!" Shawn says.

"Good" I say.

Hayes looks disappointed. I would ask him to stay too but I really want alone time with Shawn.

Everyone leaves and Shawn comes to sit next to me. I look up in his brown eyes. Wow he's cute. He starts to say something but I stopped him. I kissed him. On the lips. It was perfect.

"I'm sorry. I told you I needed to get to know you first. But I wanted to see if I like you a lot."

"And?" He says.

"I do." I say smiling.

"Let's get to know eachother." He says smiling.

Everyone comes back with Wendy's. Of course. Shawn and I spend the rest of the night getting to know eachother. Around 10 I lay my head on his stomach and fall asleep.