Chapter 47

When I woke up I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Matt : hey, what do you want to talk about? Call me?

So I did.

*phone call*

"Hey babe." He said answering

"hi"

"What's wrong?"

"Why haven't you been answering me?"

"I've been busy, you know that."

"You tweet though, you never even send a text that says sorry I'm busy love you."

"I don't tweet. But I am sorry baby. I will try to get to my phone to say hi." He said.

I didn't say anything.

"Emily?" He asks

"Ithinkweshouldbreakup." I said quickly

"W-what?"

"For right now. Your busy with trying to do something you love, I can't take that away from you."

"Oh."

"Just for now. You know I'm not good at long distance."

"I know. I just love you."

"And I love you two Matthew Lee Espinosa. I will forever love you. I don't want to be a priority to you and I don't need you to be worrying about me."

"You trust me don't you?" He asks

"With my life."

"Then I'm going to promise you that I will wait till the end of the world to be with you again if I have too."

"I love you, Matt."

"I'm in love with you Emily."

"Goodbye." I say and hang up.

What did I just do? I messed up the best thing that has ever happened to me. I start to cry when Nash walks in.

"What happened?" He asks bringing me into a hug as I cry into his chest.

"I broke up with Matt because I can't do long distance and things haven't been the same. But I do love him."

He looks me in the eyes and says "Em, when two people love eachother, love is like a boomerang, it always comes back."

I smile at him. "Thanks Nash, when did you come so smart?"

"I don't even know!" He says and we both laugh.

"Want to go get lunch with Cam, Carter, and I?" He asks.

"I'd love too! Let me get dressed."

"Okay hurry up!" He says leaving my room.

I did my make up quickly.
I put on a pair of jean shorts that are mint ombré with a mint flowy crop top. I put my Steve Madden sandals on and as always grabbed my phone and purse.

When I walked down stairs the boys were standing at the door.

"Jeez sis you take forever!"

I laugh and we all get into Cameron's car. After about 10 minutes of us all singing to every song that comes on, we arrive at Chipotle.

"EMILY WE NEED TO MAKE A VINE!" Cameron yells.

We stand in front of the sign and we both say "I love chipotle, chipotle is my lifeee." In crazy voices.

We all laugh as Cameron uploads it. We ordered then sat down to eat it.

"I love this place!'" Cater says.

"Shut up and way your food." Nash says.

Carter flipped him off.

After that we went back home to our apartment. It is huge and actually really nice.

_________________________________________

I'm gonna do another update right now, it just didn't fit with this chapter.

Also! I may do a sequel?? I'm thinking about it..