Chapter 34

Matthews POV

It's good being here with Emily, everything is perfect. I missed her so much. I'm shocked she actually wanted to, you know. I'm glad my first time was with her though.

"Matthew are you coming?" Cameron yelled. Cam, Emily, their parents, and I are going to dinner.

"Comin now." I say and run downstairs.

"I'm shocked you took longer than Emily." her dad said.

"Sorry Mr. Dallas." I say.

"It's not a problem." He says.

We went to Applebee's for dinner. I held Emily's hand under the table. We all had a pretty nice conversation.

I paid for everyone's dinner. The Dallas tried to pay, but I refused to let them.

When we were walking to the car about to go home Emily's mom whispered to me, "Your a great guy Matt, I trust you to take good care of my little girl." She smiles and walks away.

It's good knowing she likes me.

Emily's POV

When we got home for dinner I changed into my pajamas since I showered before we left. I laid on my bed not caring if Matt came or not because I'm so tired. When I was almost asleep Matthew and Cameron both jumped on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ALMOST ASLEEP YOU ASSHOLES." I yell.

"We want to have a sleepover." Cam says.

"Lay down. You can watch a movie but I'm going to sleep." I say.

We all three can sleep in my bed because it's a king.

Once Matt laid down we cuddled and I fell asleep. I could tell Matt and Cam fell asleep shortly after me.

When I walked downstairs Matt was making breakfast. Damn, that boy really tries to impress my parents and I.

"Your sweet." I say smiling and taking a seat.

"I feel like you make me this way." He says smiling

"Whys that?" I ask

"Because I would do anything for you. You make me a better person."

"And you make me one too."

He hands me pancakes and brings my parents theirs in the living room.

My boyfriend is perfect.