Chapter 46

*two weeks later*

Cameron moved out. Ever since our argument we haven't really talked. I miss him so much. I miss Matt too. I hate the fact he lives in Virginia and me in Cali. He's here a lot though.

Today, I have a biopsy. I'm going alone, Sierra and my mom have work. Taylor is home. Matt is home. All the boys are home.

I drive to my appointment and walk into the office.

"Morning Emily." The doctor say cheerfully.

"Morning." I smile.

"Is anyone with you?"

"No"

"Oh, why not?"

"Well, my boyfriend is home in Virginia, all my friends are in their states and my brother moved out. He hasn't talked to me in a while." I say.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully today you will have some good news." He says smiling.

*after biopsy*

"Emily, you no longer have cancer!" The doctor says bringing me into a hug.

"What?!" I yell and cry tears of joy. "Thank you. This has been a short, yet long journey of cancer, I'm so thankful."

"It was my pleasure. If you have any old symptoms call me okay?"

"I will." I say with a smile and get into my car to drive home.

I have to tell Carter. He was right.

*phone call*

"Hey emmmm" he says.

"I DONT HAVE CANCER!"

"I TOLD YOU OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING!"

"Love you!!" I say.

"Love you too!"

*end of call.*

Once I got home I put all the guys plus my mom and Sierra in a group chat.

Me- hey guys, I just want to let you all know I'm cancer free!

Cameron answers - cool.

All the other boys say congrats and I love you.

I was watching The Fosters when I get a phone call from Matt.

*phone call*

"Hey babe" Matt says.

"Hey."

"I'm so happy! I wish I could kiss you!"

"Me too! I miss you so much! When can I see you again?"

"2 months." He says sadly.

"Oh.."

"We can FaceTime and text and call! It will be okay gorgeous."

"I hope."

"Hey well I have to go, I'll text you. I love you."

"I love you too" I say and he hangs up.

Two months..

*next day*

I was home alone when there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, to my surprise Cameron was there.

"Oh hi." I say.

"Hey."

I walk over to the couch and he follows.

"I'm happy for you." He says.

"Thanks."

"Why does this have to be awkward? Your my sister. I'm sorry for what I said. I truthfully didn't mean it."

I look at him and see the sorrow in his eyes.

"It's okay." I say and hug him.

"We good?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Well I have a question"

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've been trying to find a way to ask you this for a week now, but would you like to move in with Carter, Nash, and I?"!

"I would love too." I smile.

"Great! Mom said yes!!"

"Did you already ask?" I say laughing.

"Duh! Let's go pack!!"

For the rest of the day Cameron and I pack all my stuff. Nash and carter came and got everything for me. I can't believe I'm moving with my brother, nash, and carter today. This is all happening so fast.

*one week later*

I feel like Matt and I should break up. We have been so drifted. I haven't talked to him in 4 days.I decide to call him.

I dialed his number and it went to voicemail. I guess I'll leave him one.

"Hey Matt, I miss you. We should talk. Call me back please. I love you." I say into the phone and hang up.

I'm in love with him, but he won't answer me anymore. I wish things would be perfect again..

_________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm thinking about ending this story soon. But there will still be a few more chapters left! And I will do an epilogue.

Love you!😽