Chapter 48

LAST CHAPTER!

*one year later*

Matthew and I are now 18. We have been dating for 2 and a half years not counting our break. We may not have the most perfect relationship, but we do have the strongest. I love him with all my heart. Today, Matthew was taking me on a date and I have to dress fancy I guess.

We were leaving at 7 and it was now 5:30.

I put on my pink skater dress and my black heels.
My hair is finally down a little past my shoulders, thanks to the medicine, so I curled it with my wand. I did my makeup and applied pink lip gloss.

6:50.

I hurried up, grabbed my purse and phone, and went down stairs.

"Have fun!" Cameron yelled.

"I will!"

Then the doorbell rang. I opened it up to see Matt dressed up in a black polo, tan pants, and black vans.

"Hello gorgeous." He says.

"You look very handsome tonight baby." I say smiling

"And you look beautiful yourself."

He grabs my hand and walks me to his car.

We get in and drive to a fancy restraunt.

As we eat we talk about everything.

After dinner we went to the beach. There was candles lit up everywhere and a blanket in our favorite spot.

"Matthew did you really do this?" I ask.

"All for you." He says kissing my lips.

We stand on the blanket and Matt grabs my hand.

"Emily, I know our love story isn't like the perfect ones in movies or books, but it is a pretty good one. It's all I ever wanted. You are all I ever wanted. without you I might not still be the crazy person we all know I am. I know we are 18 but I just have one question." He says getting on his knee.

"Will you marry me?" Matthew ask holding out a ring with hope in his eyes.

_________________________________________

Okay guys! This is the end of this book, but I am going to do a sequel. I will try to start it later today because I am not busy.
I will update this letting you guys know when the first chapter is up and what it is called.