When He Catches His Daughter In Bed

Prince: ”Sophia, I -” he is cut off by a loud moan, and he is almost disgusted by what he sees. He says nothing, but comes back with a ice cold bucket of water and throws it on them. He screams incorrently at her boyfriend in spanish, and hits him with a newspaper.

Prod: He is so angry tears start to form in his eyes. He drags his daughter’s boyfriend through the door and throws him down the steps. Ge throws his clothes after him and kicks him out the door. He turns his attention back to his daughter and says “I have never been more dissappointed with you.”

Roc: He goes in to give her an early birthday present, but is interupted by the loud squeaking of her bed. He secretly creeps away, comes back with a baseball bat and beats him senseless. He bodily picks him up, and throws him out the door. He doesn’t even give him back his clothes.

Ray: From the time he hears moans outside her bedroom door, he kicks the door down. “GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! What makes you think you are good enough for my daughter? You disgust me.” As th boy tries to reach for his clothes he takes them and throws them out the window. His daughter stares horrfied as Ray takes off his belt and whips him.