When He Throws You a Surprise Party

Prince: You wake up on the couch, and its pitch black. You wonder how you got here when you were upstairs. All of a sudden the lights turn on, and about a thousand people scream “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” You giggle, and before you know it, Prince is by your side hugging your waist. “Happy birthday mami” he seductively whispers in your ear.

Prod: Prod decided to take you on a cruise ship for your birthday. As he leads you inside, its mysteriously dark. Prod disappears, and you get scared. As you try to find the exit, the lights turns on and everyone shouts “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” Breathing down your neck is Prod, whispering “Happy birthday baby” I seemed to have left your present upstairs. ;)

Roc: Roc decides to take you on a little trip to the beach. When you get there, there are thousands of people in boats on the water. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” they all scream. You giggle excitedly and hug Roc. “Anything for you my little spiffay” And don’t worry, your present is back at the crib. ;)

Ray: He decided to take you to a taco museum. -_- You didn’t really want to go, but he seemed so excited. You fall asleep in the car, and when you wake, he’s parked in front of a huge mansion. Your birthday present mama. You hug him and scream and run in. When you do, everyone screams ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” You smile and Ray sneaks up behind you and whispers “How trendy of you beautiful” while kissing your neck.