How He Apologizes After a Fight

Prince: ”Baby, you know I’m sorry. I didn’t mean all those hurtful things I said. You’re my everything. I was stupid to think you didn’t care. I know you love me, and I was just being selfish. He looks you in the eyes, and you can’t help but smile. I love you with everything I have. You’re the reason why life isn’t so bad. I hope you can forgive me baby. I love you with all my heart.” You know he means it when he has to bite his lip to keep him from crying.

Prod: After he sees that he made you cry, he stops yelling and embraces you. “Baby cakes? I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking; I wasn’t. Please forgive me. I know I don’t deserve a girl like you, and I realized that without you life is incomplete. I’m so sorry for hurting you. I’m so sorry.”

Roc: You’ve never seen him so angry after he punches the wall and leaves a huge dent. You shake and you can’t help but cry. He comes and kisses the top of your forehead, and hugs your waist. “Baby, I’m so sorry. I don’t what makes me get so angry. I love you so much sometimes it hurts. I don’t know how to express my feelings sometimes and I tend to take them out on you. Please forgive me baby. I love you so much.”

Ray: He comes and cuddles you. He kisses your cheek and runs his hands through your hair. “I’m so so sorry. I know I’m a real ass sometimes, and I don’t even know how you put up with me. I’ll love you eternally, and I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness. I love you so much. Please, I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you baby.”