When He Wants You Back

Prince: It’s pouring outside, and you constantly hear your door bell ringing. You finally give in and not surprisingly its your ex Prince soaking wet. His eyes look puffy as if he’s been crying. “Baby, I love you more than any girl in the world. When I’m away from you my heart aches, my soul stirs, and I can’t sleep. I miss you so much and I can’t live without you or that beautiful smile. Please, please, forgive me. I’ll do anything just to know you’re mines again.

Prod: Your locker is flooded with notes from your ex Prod. When you go to throw all of them away, there’s a voice behind you. “Wait, I just want you to know that I love you more than life itself. You’re my everything YN, and without you, life does not exist. Please I’m begging you, what do I have to do so that I can be complete?

Roc: You try to walk faster as your ex Roc follows quickly behind you. “Babe, look, right now my life is in pieces. You’re my missing puzzle piece. I really do care about you. My soul aches knowing that you’re no longer mine, and I can’t be without you. You’re my everything - EVERYTHING. And to put that smile back on your face, I will buy the entire universe if I have too.

Ray: You’re walking through the park and a figure darts out from behind a tree. It’s Ray - your ex. “Baby come back!” He sings. “Look, my nights are sleepless because my brain can’t seem to stop thinking about you. I start to cry - yes cry, because I know that I have made you unhappy, which hurts me. I love you so much YN. Sometimes I think I love you more than myself. What do I have to do to share a piece of your heart again?