When They Win Their First Grammy

Prince: Oh my God. I’d like to thank everyone that got us here Conjunction, Interscope, everyone. I’d like to thank my family, friends for always being there for me. And one very special woman who has made her way into my life, and without her, I don’t know what I would have done. Thank you all so very much. I’d never thought we’d make it this far. Thank you again for all your support.

Prod: You can see from the audience that he’s crying behind those overly huge sunglasses. You blow a kiss at him and he smiles. Firstly, I would like to thank God, without him, all this was impossible. From those 4 little kids singing “My girl my girl she loves me” Thank you all so much, especially my family, and woman who gives me strength every day to carry on. Yn, I love you.

Roc: Wow. I thought it was gonna be Chris Brown. Forreal. You’re crying hysterically in your chair, and he smiles onstage. Thank you all so much, all our fans who have supported us, we appreciate every single one of you. I’d like to thank my girlfriend, YN for always encouraging me when I thought I danced like a rat. I never dreamed we’d be here. Thank you so much.

Ray: As he prances his way to the mic, he blows you a kiss. Shout out to Conjunction, Interscope everyone that made this possible. Thank you to our fans who supported us from say one and never left our side. This is for you. I never in a million years thought this is where I’d be standing. We love you all, thank you so much.