When He Reassures You He Truly Loves You

Prince: You can’t seem to figure out how Prince loves you and only you when there are millions of girls in the world who ADORES him. Baby, there is no other girl in this world that exists to me but you. You are my everything. The peanut to my jelly, the beef to my patty, the bagel to my bites. My everything. I’ll love you eternally, and only you. You’re so beautiful, who couldn’t?

Prod: As always, he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. I love you, and when I say that, I mean it. My life? Nada, without you. You make me who I am, and whenever I look at your face, my world is perfect. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love and adore you.

Roc: He kisses your neck and you try to pull away but his grip is way to strong. I don’t understand what there is not to love about you. You’re amazing in every way possible, and I thought people were supposed to be imperfect. Words cannot describe how much I love you. But I know another way. ;)

Ray: He cradles you in his arms, but he can sense what’s bothering you. There is no other girl in this world that can compare to you. I’m only happy when you’re happy. You’re beautiful beyond comparison. When you smile, I could just melt.