When You Say You're Moving Out

When You Say You’re Moving Out

Prince: He begs and pleads with everything he has to make you stay. You’ve never really seen this side of Prince before, and he almost actually persuades you to stay. You still pack your bags, and throw your ring at his face, and its not long before in the pouring rain at your apartment that you see a frizzy haired swollen eyed Prince at your door.

Prod: He literally tries everything in the book. He sings to you, compliments you, says how a guy like him doesn’t deserve a girl as amazing as you. Due to your stubbornness, you still pack and leave to go stay with your friend. He calls every single friend you have, and finds it suspicious that your voice is in the background so he immediately buys every single flower arrangement possible and sends them to your doorstep - along with himself.

Roc: You didn’t expect him to care as much as he did, because well, that’s the reason why you’re moving out in the first place. At first he tries to block the door, but he can see how aggravated you are. Instead, he makes you look into the big brown eyes of his and says ” I. Cannot. Live. Without. You. You make me who I am, and I don’t have a place on this earth, if you don’t exist, and you can actually see him tearing up.

Ray: He tries to make a joke out of the entire situation which pisses you off eve further so he resorts to making you feel special which is what you are to him. “YN, I love you. I haven’t said that to any other girl in my entire life. You are my motivation to wake in the morning, and my motivation in the night ;) I love you eternally, please just stay with me”