You Guys First Meet

You Guys First Met

Prince: You are late, rushing to catch your morning train, and this clumsy puff ball crashes in to you, spilling your coffee all over your shirt. “I’m sorry ma’am I’m-“. He reaches for your now drained coffee cup, when you two both look into each others eyes. And something about this brown-eyed puffball stood out to you. It was love at first sight.

Prod: As you walk out of church, some idiot decides to snatch your purse. Prod runs the theif for four blocks, getting your valuables back. He runs back to you giving you your stuff back. “Anything for a beautiful lady like yourself. Now, would this beautiful lady like to accompany me for dinner?”

Roc: You meet him in a nightclub, when you’ve had a few drinks to many and some creep is trying to haul you to his apartment. He knocks the creep unconsious, and takes you your place which is conviently on your lD. When you regain where you are, you know any guy that doesn’t try to take advantage of you in that state is a keeper.

Ray: You meet him while traveling, and this wildly sexy boy, with great intelligence, and an amazing outlook on life. Every word he speaks seemed to draw you in, until you couldn’t even remember your own name. “So, um, dinner? Tonight? I mean we are staying at the same hotel and all so…” You just nod your head, because you can’t even speak.