The Delivery Room

The Delivery Room

Prince: You can feel the baby coming, and the pain is excruciating. You’re screaming, and grabbing his hand as hard as you can. You can see his face turn red, and he’s saying every word in Spanish that he knows. When he finally gets his hand back, he stares memorized by his beautiful baby girl. “Wow,” he says. “The best decision of my life was marrying you.”

Prod: He gnawing on a chicken bone while you squeeze out the rest of blood that remains in his hand. He cringes but he has an idea of what you’re going through from watching all those movies on lifetime you made him sit through. When the baby is finally born he says ”And I thought life couldn’t get better. You really are a blessing my love.”

Roc: He’s biting his lip, but you have no time whatsoever to pay attention to his sexiness. He tries to pull his hand away, but not before you pull him by his collar. “Don’t you dare try to sneak away from me” you snarl. His eyes widen, and he allows you to make his hand unconscious. When your little bundle of joy arrives, he’s smiling from ear to ear. “She’s gorgeous, thanks to you.”

Ray: Holding his hand was not a factor here. You pull him by one of his braids and scream. For most of the labor his face is pressed against the cold, metal hospital bed. When your little son appears he gets up and takes him from the nurse. “I’ll always love you little one, and never press your face into metal hospital beds.” he says smiling at you.