How He Acts at Parties

Prince: He holds your hand when you walk in, and glaring at any guy who stares at you too long. He makes it clear that you’re his, and not up for grabs. You and him dance all night, and when a guy asks for you, he gets in his face. “I think I’ve made it clear that she’s mine, she wouldn’t want cho ugly self anyway”

Prod: He waltzes you in like a real princess. He kisses your cheek as soon as you guys walks in, and spins you around. When a girl wanted to dance with him, he plainly tells her hes not interested. “I’m sorry, I don’t know if you’re blind, but I’ve already found my princess.”

Roc: He holds your hand tightly sneaking kisses as soon as you guys walk in. When another guy tries to hit on you, he steps in front of you confronting him. “Dude, she’s mine. I know its hard cause there’s not another girl like her in here. But go look somewhere else, cause she’s mine.

Ray: He softly bites your earlobe and you have to push his head away cause he’s kissing anything that’s visible. When a girl comes up to him and gently pulls his braids and wants to dance, he goes off. “See, this is my girl. You’re not. I know you’ll like to be, but, my Queen doesn’t have room to spare in her kingdom on peasants.