When He Meets His Daughter's Date

When He Meets His Daughter’s Date

Prince: He gives him the whole run down. “No hotels, alleyways, trunks of cars, restaurant bathrooms… together. No touching when the lights of the movie theater are off. And especially you my man, don’t even think about touching my daughter’s drink.”

Prod: He seems to stare at his daughter for a while and then turns his attention to her date. “Look here man, my daughter is my everything, my life, my angel, my happiness, my world. If you do anything to make her cry, or in the least way possible to make her feel uncomfortable, I will find you. I promise you that.”

Roc: He approaches the door in Jordan flip flops, shorts, no shirt, and a baseball bat in hand. “I’ve been told that you will be escorting my daughter this evening. Just wanted to let you know, my daughter is a queen, and she WILL be treated like one. If you touch her in any place that should be covered by clothes, and I find out, imma kill you. Thats it. Pretend this little date here a amusement park ride. All hands feet must be kept CLOSE TO YOU.”

Ray: As both of you expect your daughter’s date, he tells you to conrow his hair. You do it without question, but is still curious why. As he opens the door, he starts, “I did a couple of years for murder my son, prison changes you. Teaches you how to get away with things, strategic methods of how to kill someone, bury them, in less than five minutes. If you do anything to hurt my daughter, I might have to try out some of those methods on you.”