When He Doesn't Win The Award

When He Doesn’t Win The Award

Prince: After the ceremony you hug and say with tears in your eyes “Baby, we should demand a recount cause your talent is nothing compared to those auto-tuned wanna bees” “Shhhh.” he whispers. “Why do I need to win a shiny gold award if my prize is standing right in front of me?

Prod: You’re pissed because OBVIOUSLY Prod deserved that award. You’re trying to find who was responsible for the handling of the votes when Prod stopped you. “It’s not worth it. You’re the only thing that I value. A shiny, metal, cold object doesn’t bring me happiness, just fame. You’re all I could ever ask for.

Roc: You expect him to be disappointed, but he isn’t. Instead he says “Why search for the ultimate prize when there’s one worth even more than it standing right in front of you.” He smiles and strokes your hair. “You’re all I could ever desire”

Ray: He shrugs it off and says, “I have to many already. I break the shelf.” You laugh, and he smiles. “Besides, with you around, there’s nothing to search for! All I need is right here. And I don’t have to dress up and clap for people which I don’t even know why they were nominated in the first place.”