When He Finds Out You Harm Yourself

Prince: He finds you in the bathroom with a razor to your skin. You’re crying because you never wanted him to him to see you like this; you never wanted anyone to see you like this. He says nothing, but walks over takes the razor and throws it away. He embraces you, and kisses your forehead. He kisses every single one of your scars. Finally, to break the silence, he says, “You’re beautiful”

Prod: He walks in to find you taking little nicks at your thighs. You try to hide the razor but its too late. He takes the razor and puts it into the garbage disposal. You hear the sound it makes as its destroyed. He comes back, and says, “You hear that? You’ve left the old you behind. YN you are the most beautiful, most gorgeous, most intelligent girl I know. We all have imperfections, but yours, they’re what I love most”

Roc: He hears you sobbing in the bathroom, so he walks in. You’re so concentrated on engraving words on your flesh, you don’t even notice him. He plucks the razor from you, and flushes it down the toliet. He walks out and comes back with a guitar. He serenades you by singing ‘Just The Way You Are’ You smile because he starts to cry. He gives you sloppy puppy kisses all over your face.

Ray: He walks into your bedroom when he finds you. “Babe, I got you -” He spots nicks all over your stomach, thighs, and arms. He drops the box hes holding and walks over. He hugs you, and you just collapse in his chest. He smells like old spice, and you snuggle yourself some more. “I love you more than any other woman in my life. Excluding my mama of course” You giggle as you trace his collar bones. “You are amazing in so many ways, and I just wish I could put into words how I feel about you. I love you YN”