When You're Sick

When You’re Sick

Prince: He calls you a million times even though he knows you can’t talk. He just likes to listen to the sound of your breathing. a figure appears at your window. It knocks, and its Prince. There are twigs and leaves stuck in his hair and you can’t help but laugh. He kisses your cheek, but you push him away. “You’ll get sick” you mouth. “I don’t care” he says back He kisses you passionately which makes you forget about your 102 degree fever.

Prod: Your house is overflowing with roses, balloons, and get well cards. You’ve actually had to make a path to get everywhere. Your door bell rings and there’s no surprise to who it is since you see a big bouquet of roses peeking out of the window. You open and he smiles. He tries to kiss you put you put a finger on his lips. He rolls his eyes and kisses you anyway.

Roc: You’re asleep, and when you wake you’re in some strange car. You can’t even scream, so you hit the stranger. ”OW” a strangely familiar voice says. “Oh hey baby, I’m just taking you to my house, you were all alone over there. I don’t want my little frosted flake cold and alone. And by the way, your front door was open. He tries to kiss you but you point at the road, roll your eyes and go back to sleep.

Ray: He waves a taco in front of your face and you know you can’t eat it. You’ve been puking anything you’ve been eating and you hate the sight of food. “Aww, my little taco waco is sick” Dr. Loon will make it all better” as he leans in for a kiss. You shake your head and look down at the floor. “I;m not happy when you’re sick, so we might as well both” he kisses you which you disapprove, but its the only thing you can eat. ;)