When He Insists On Paying

Prince: He goes to put his card in the black book, but you stop him. “No, let me.” He sighs and says “YN, I do not think any less of you when you don’t pay for something. I enjoy taking you to exotic places, buying you whatever you ask for, I’m not asking for anything in return. I get to be with the most amazing, intelligent, beautiful girl that has ever graced the earth. You’re all I need.”

Prod: He’s the perfect gentleman, so when you explain to him that you’ll take this check, he insists that he will take it. “YN, you do so much for me already. You’re there for me every way possible, whether it be emotional, physical ;) e.t.c. You’re the perfect woman for me. This is the least I can do. I could never repay you for all the things you’ve done for me.”

Roc: When he sees you reaching for the book to pay, he smirks. “No babe, I got it.” He plucks it out of your hands. When he senses you’re a bit offended, he says “Look, I love you so much, words cannot explain. Me paying this check cannot in a million years repay you for all the things you’ve done for me. I love you unconditionally YN.”

Ray: He looks at you crazy when he sees you searching in your bag for your card when the check comes. He quickly calls the waiter, slips his card in and hands it back before you can even open your wallet. You give him a death stare and he says, “The waiter might have tried to touch your hand if you had given it to him.” His jokes aren’t funny to you, so he starts again. “I love you, you’re my life, heart and soul. Me paying that couldn’t repay all of the sacrifices you’ve had to make for me. Kay, munchkin?” Sparking a familar smile on your face.