When He Finds You Cheating

Prince: As he walks in on you kissing his best friend he gasps and falls to the floor. He’s crying hysterically, and you can see the pain in his face. When you try to explain he cuts you off, and he can barley talk in between his sobs. “. I - I - I can’t b-believe y-you. H-how c-could you? Y-you w-were my e-everything. E-everything.

Prod: He stops walking and as you turn around you can see the tears rolling down his cheeks. You can see he’s in immense pain as he holds his chest. “That hurt YN. You meant the world to me, I loved you with all my heart and soul. How could you?:

Roc: He doesn’t even get upset with you. He walks over to the boy and drags him by the collar. He throws him out the door, and locks it. “Look, I have no idea what he has that I don’t. I mean look at me. You can’t be going round with these little boys. Without you, I have nothing. My life is over. So please, don’t EVER do something like that again.

Ray: He looks at you, and then the boy. You have never seen Ray cry in your entire life, but you begin to feel guilty as you see the tears roll down his cheeks. He starts to wipe them quickly away, but not before you hear him wimper. “I loved you YN. Was I not enough for you? What else do I have to do to show how my I love you. My heart is breaking. I still love you, and I always will.”