Chapter 13

Thoughts flooded through my brain. I knew I liked Tessa but did she like me to? But I also have Rachel who loves me and maybe I can love her too...

Chance-"I .....I ... l would love to.

I grabbed Rachel's hand and lead her to the car. I opened the door for her and she jumped in. It felt like back in Ohio,

Tessa-"Hey Chance! How was your sushi"?

Chance-"it was good...Where's tony and Jake?"

Tessa-"There in the ratchets room. Wanna watch Netflix?"

I really wanted to but I just couldn't tell her. I knew I liked her and needed to talk to Jake and Anthony.

Chance-"Thanks, but I'm going to hang with the boys tonight.."

I scratched my head as I look of disappointment waged across her face.

Tessa-"K"

She walked off and I tried to shake away my feelings. I told my self that I was with Rachel. I heard screams coming from my room. The boys were playing GTA and I decided to turn on my Xbox and join in.

Chance-"Guess who has a girlfriend!"

Jake-"Wait are you and Tessa a thing"?

Chance-"No, I have been seeing Rachel again."

Anthony-"good for you man!"

Don't tell anyone though, I want to bring her over and surprise everyone. The boys mumbled in agreement and we returned to our games.

Rachel's POV

Chance and I have been together for over a week now and he invited me to a dinner with team ten! I really like him and am moving to LA so we can be together. I have already bought the apartment and hope that Chance will move in with me. I pulled into team tens driveway and nervously knocked on the door.

Rachel-"hey babe" I said as I pecked Chance on the cheek. I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

Chance-"Hey, everyone come here. This is Rachel! My girlfriend."

Tessa's POV

As I heard those five words I thought my heart was gonna fall apart. It was as if time was frozen and I was the only one here. Alone, forever. The more I looked the more painful it got. I turned around to see Jake and Erika kissing. My two best friends had found love and my crush had another girl. My head hurt as I realized, why should I even live?