Chapter 53

Chances POV

Tony seemed upset today and I figured he was mad about something. After thinking for a bit I decided to ask him...

Chance-"Hey tony! Can we talk in the office?"

Tony-"Sure..umm why?"

I shut the office door behind us and I saw the uncomfortable look in his eyes. He was clearly hiding something. I felt bad for him and hoped he would tell me, I hated to see my friends upset.

Chance-"So umm what's up? You have been avoiding everyone lately and haven't been talking much. I'm worried about you, I need you to tell me what's wrong."

Tony-"Look Chance, nothing is wrong. I'm just umm- not- felling well? Yeah, in not feeling well."

Chance-"Tony please tell me! I want to help!"

Anthony-"NO! YOUR THE LADT PERSON I WOULD EVER TELL!"

I sat down in an Office chair shocked, had my best friend just yelled at me. He was clearly hurting and I had no way to help.

Anthony's POV

What kind of best friend does he think he is! All of the "I want to help" is complete lies. I feel like he wants to break me down. If only he knew, what was tearing me apart inside, messing with my head at night. If he knew he would never look at me the same way again...

Tessa's POV

I heard Chance and Anthony screaming in the office and I knocked on the door.

Chance-"Who is it?"

Tessa-"Me"

I heard the door unlock and walked in.

Tessa-"What happened? I heard Anthony screaming."

I sat down on Chances lap and he kissed my cheek.

Chance-" Honestly I don't know. I could tell something was wrong but when I asked what he got all defensive claiming he was "not feeling well"."

I hugged Chance and he seemed upset. I wish tony would have just told him what was wrong...

Erika's POV

For some reason toner had been acting really weird lately, so I decided to talk to Tessa.

Erika-"I know this is a weird question but Anthony has been acting strange lately and I fell like it's really messing with him."

Tessa-"Chance and I noticed that too. When Chance talked to him tony claimed things were fine but Chance is upset now because he thinks it his fault.."

Erika-"Oh wow! Thanks for telling me."

I left Ts room and plopped down on the couch. The house was so quiet and Anthony's problems have really taken a toll on everybody. After all, when Chance is sad, Tessa's sad, and when Tessa's sad I'm sad and when I'm sad Jakes sad and when Jakes sad nick is angry. But when nick is angry, EVERYONE is sad...