Chapter 77

Tessa's POV

I laughed and then my mom stood up.

Mom-"Well Tessa and Chance. We're going to head to bed. Feel free to sleep in Tessa's room or on the couch. Whatever works."

Tessa-"Oh umm well we were going to stay at a hotel but I guess we could stay in my old room."

Laurie-"That would be great! And then we could see you tomorrow too!"

Pag-"Yeah, but NO sleeping in the same bed. Your too young for that! And we don't need little kids running around until at least ten years!

Oh my god. If only he knew.... Chance smiled at first he probably thought it was a joke but my step dad was dead serious.

Chance-"Yes sir "

Step Dad-"Good, I'll make sure of it."

Mom-"Well goodnight you two."

The walked up stairs and then when we heard their bed room door shut I looked at Chance.

Chance-"Do they like me?!"

Tessa-"Honestly, I think my mom likes you more than me, but my dad seemed to well..."

Chance-"Yeah I kind of got that "I hate you" vibe from him."

Tessa-"Look I'm sorry. Can we just go to sleep."

Chance nodded his head and I showed him where my room was. We walked down the basement steps and I opened my old bedroom door to reveal a blue room, with a pale pink comforter and matching pillows. Just like how I left it.  Chance turned on the lights and threw our luggage on the ground while I got changed. Chance was about to change when the door opened.

Pag-"Here. Goodnight Tessa. See you in the morning."

He tossed Chance a pillow and a sleeping bag. Reluctantly, Chance set it up on the floor and took off his shirt. Even after 5 years that sight never got old... I was about to turn the lights off when once again the door opened.

Pag-"Just checking."

He saw Chance on the floor and smiled while Chance looked pretty embarrassed. I got up and locked the door, making sure that Pag wouldn't get in again.

Tessa-"Come on."

Chance looked confused at first but then I patted the bed.

Tessa-"Chop chop."

Chance laughed and the bed dipped down, and I felt Chances arms wrap around me. He rested his head in my neck and I smiled.

Chance-"How on earth are we going to tell your step dad."

Tessa-"I honestly don't know. But we have to, or he will be even more disappointed. And this is hard to beat."

Chance nuzzled his head into my neck and whispers into my ear.

Chance-"I love you."

Tessa-"I love you more."

Chance-"Not possible."

Tessa-"Yep it is."

I turned around and kissed Chance. Passion filled the room as he got on top of me, careful to not crush me. Slowly Chance began to kiss my neck and I began to moan. He once again returned to my lips to shut me up and I started to take off his shirt. He pulled away.

Chance-"As much as I REALLY want to... there's a 99.9% chance your dad is luring to us right now. And personally I would like to survive."

Tessa-"Your cute ya know that. And tomorrow he will know so like..."

I traced his chest with my finger. I knew him too well. Chance rolled over and pulled me on top of him.

Chance-"I know what your doing and it's working. "

Tessa-"Hahaha"

Chance-"Well you are already pregnant..."

Tessa-"Don't say it so loud! I can literally hear my step dads foot steps. On second thought, lets tell them first. "
Chance-"Alright.... what ever you say baby."

He bit his lip and wrapped his hands around my lower back and thighs. What a tease. But I'm not one to talk. I pulled him back into our kiss but we made sure that's all we did....

Thanks for reading ilysm!!! Gahhh this chapter was long! Remember to vote, comment, follow ya know do whatcha gotta do!! Peace love you guys!

(Just a heads up that this story is coming to an end soon. I really enjoyed writing it and gave just started two more chessa stories! So check those out(ALWAYS PLUG) thanks for all the support and I promise to end this story on a good note)