Chapter 63

Tessa's POV

Erika left us alone and within minutes we were friends again, acting like we never even started dating in the first place. My phone began to vibrate and Lucas was face timing me. I picked up the phone and answered.

Lucas-"Hey Babe!"

Tessa-"Hey!"

Lucas-"What are you doing tonight?😉 I'm bored."

Tessa-"hahah, nothing I'm just hanging out with Chance and Erika. What about you."

Lucas-"Oh nothing, just going to bed. Love you!"

Tessa-"Bye..."

I hung up and looked at Chance.

Chance-"So umm this might be weird but... who is that?"

Tessa-"Oh  umm that is Lucas, my b-b-boyfriend."

I half smiled realizing that this was going to be a really awkward night. I mean yeah I still like Chance, but I also like Lucas and he is such a good guy.

Tessa-"So I hope you don't mind me asking but, how are you? Ya know after everything that happened."

Chance-"I'm alright, better now that I'm here. I don't know what I would do without you and team ten, you guys are my family and best friends."

Tessa-"you have your eye in any new girls?"

I laughed and wiggles my eyebrows.

Chances POV

Was she literally just trying to make me upset or jealous? I decided to hint at her because, well what do I have to lose.

Chance-"Well, I did have my eye on one girl, but apparently she has a boyfriends and I didn't really want to mess with that."

Tessa-"Just remember that" just because there's a goalie,  it doesn't mean you can't score😂"

Tessa giggled and my heart melted. God, I missed her, and I wanted my girl back, my Tessa. We started to watch Netflix in her bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

Tessa's POV

I heard a slight snore coming from Chance and looking over I found he was asleep. I smiled and shut my laptop off, slipping under the covers.  I rolled over and realized I was really close to Chance. We were just friends now, and I was fine with that. I love Lucas and I'm just Frieda with Chance. He was sitting half sitting up but i didn't want to wake him. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chances POV

I woke up around 2 am and realized I was in Tessa's room. She was sleeping next to me with a hand halfway around my waist. I slid out of a siting position and payed my head in her pillow. I wrapped my arms around Tessa and felt her wrap her arms around me. I knew that she had a boyfriend but, just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

Gaahhhh! Over 10k reads!!!! Thanks so much for everyone who constantly supports this story! Love y'all!

Peace love you guys!(Tessa vlog reference)