Chapter 50

Chances POV

Chance-"TESSA!!"

Tessa-"what"

I flew down the steps and raced into the kitchen, picking Tessa up and placing her on the counter. She looked at me with a confused face.

Chance-"Why didn't you tell me?"

Tessa-"Tell you what?"

Chance-"The threats..."

Tessa-"Get away from me! You can't know! You messed everything up!"

She stared down at her black nikes and I watched a tear fall down her face.

Chance-"why? I want to help. I know who it is..."

Tessa-"Who? You know what... that doesn't matter, they still have the picture and for all I know they will be online in a minute."

Chance-"Tessa those pictures aren't anything bad. All they do is prove what Charles did to you! Maybe those pictures will help get him arrested."

Tessa looked at me with a blank face and slowly walked towards me. I thought she was going to hit me. To my surprise, Tessa flew into my arms kissing me. The front door opened but I didn't even care.

Jake-"CHESSSSAAAA!!"

He ran upstairs screaming like a fan, and Tessa just looked at me and laughed.

Tessa-"Im so sorry I didn't tell you..."

Chance-"Its fine. But I think that Rachel is the one sending you the threats."

Tessa looked at me and laughed. She leaned in and our foreheads were touching.

Tessa-"The only thing I care about is you..."

Tessa's POV

I looked into Chances eyes and he pressed our lips together. Shivers went down my spine and I felt someone grab my hand. Chance lead me outside and we walked all the way to the park. We sat on the swings and laughed, talking like we used to. I missed us. And he did too. I was so in love nothing even mattered. As I was sitting on the swing Chance came up behind me and pulled me backwards, carrying me bridal style up the hill. We laid down on the soft grass and I placed my head on Chances chest. Chance and I watched the sun set over LA and I knew that I was in love.

Chance-"Tessa, I love you and I was going to do this before we broke up but I just want to show you how much you mean to me."

Chance got down on one knee and opened a small box with an infinity ring inside.

Chance-"Its just a promise. Tessa brooks will you be my girlfriend."

I jumped in top of Chance and we kissed for what felt like hours. The sun had finished setting and the bright lights of downtown LA were visible.

Tessa-"I love you."

Chance-"I love you too..."

I placed my head on his shoulder and he put my arm around me. For once, things were right.