Chapter 36

Tessa's POV

I lead Jason upstairs and smiled. We slowly made out on my bed. A few minutes later I rolled On top of him. He grabbed my shirt and tried to take it off.

Tessa-"Jason stop! Please! Ahhh! Help!"

He pinned me against the wall and kissed my neck, struggling to take my shirt off. I continued to scream when I heard someone entering the door code.

Tessa-"Stop please!"

I pleaded. I couldn't escape his grip, and Chance came barging into the room. He pushed Jason off of me and hugged me. I'm so sorry he whispers in my ear. We released Our hug and Chance moved me to the corner, standing in front of me.

Chance-"Man, you need to leave. Like now."

Jason-"What, why, your just jealous!"

Chance-"You know what, I am! Okay I love Tessa and yes I screwed up but.... you still need to leave."

Chance grabbed him by the shoulders and walked him out of the house. I began to cry, and slowly slumped against the wall. I heard my door open and felt two hands pick me up by the waist. Chance looked down into my eyes, and I looked up at his. We sat there for a minute until I broke the silence. My hands were shaking and my voice was cracking. I stood on my tippy toes and whispered, thank you into Chances ear.

Chances POV

I walked back upstairs and saw Tessa shaking, and crying on the floor. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her upright. We stared into each others eyes until Tessa broke the silence by whispering in my ear. Her shaky little voice quivered as she said thank you. She looked up at me with those brown eyes and let out a slight laugh. I love her laugh...

Chance-"Tessa, can we please talk? Please Tessa I'm really sorry."

Tessa-"fine, you have- o-one minute"

Chance-"Tessa I am so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking... I love you Tessa. And I know how you feel but, I am just so sorry. Tessa your the best thing that has ever happened to me, your my world. I understand if you won't take me back but..."

Tessa-"Chance, I love you... but I can't do this. The mind games, the cheating,it's just to much."

Chance-"Tessa please... I need you."

Tears fell down my face and I saw Tessa's eyes water. She wiped away my tears and pecked me on the lips. She smiled, and than shook her head.

Tessa-"I'm so sorry, but I just can't."

Chance-"please..."

I was heartbroken. How could I be this stupid.

Tessa-"Not now, I, I'm sorry, but no I really can't deal with this."

I watched her walk on to her bed and plant her face in her pillow.

Chance-"Tessa."

Tessa-"Just go!"