Chapter 57

Tessa's POV

Chance screamed for Jake and he came bursting through the door.

Jake-"What happened in here?"

I tried to wipe my tears away but they just kept flowing, I can't believe Anthony would do that... Chance rushed to my side and pulled me into a hug. I glanced at tony and he was sitting on the bed with his head hung low. He knew what he did was wrong, yet he still did it. Chance picked me up and told Jake what happened. I wiped the blood away from Chances face and smiled. Thank you... I whispered. I heard Jake and Anthony yelling and I just wanted to get out, I don't need any more drama.

Chance-"Are you okay T?"

Tessa-"Umm yeah, thanks."

Chance-"I'm so sorry about all of this."

Tessa-"Chance! It's not your fault alright!"

I stood up and grabbed his hand. Pulling him into the bathroom I began to clean off his face, as Chance winced in pain.

Tessa-"Sorry tell me to stop if it hurts,"

Chance-"Na no- its f-f-ine"

Chance smiled at me and I kissed him.

Tessa-"Lets go to bed, it's really late."

Chance took off his shirt and hopped in  bed with me. I can't imagine what happened to Anthony but I know it won't be good. I could have ruined their friendship... forever, I may have just broke chanthony!

In the morning I felt a soft pair of lips on my cheek. Opening my eyes I smiled and pulled chance in for a kiss.

Chance-"Good morning..."

Tessa-"Good morning! Ugh I'm so tired!"

Chance pulled me into a hug.

Chance-"Can't we just stay in bed and cuddle all day?"

I shook my head.

Tessa-"Ugh, I wish. But you really need to talk to toner, he is probably clam now."

Chance-"Fine. But don't expect miracles."

Chances POV

I understand that Tessa wants me and tony to make up, but he likes my girlfriend, and he literally pushed her into the floor when she didn't feel the same way. It's not right. I rolled out of bed and threw on a pair of underwear.
Walking out of Tessa's room I screamed for tony.

Chance-"TONY!"

I saw his head poke around the door frame and he looked really nervous.

Tony-"Uh, yeah?"

Chance-"We really need to talk!"