The Frist Day Of School

Zane POV

Today was the first day of School yay not School is hell for me I get bulled everyday even if I'm not at school i still get bulled and the bad thing is that my bothers Garreth and Vlyad are really popular and i mean really popular like every girl likes them and there all a around them but me i'm a anti socialize that no one talk to well only Aphmau talk to me she likes Aaron as a crush but Garreth likes her. She like me as a Friend and that's fine i don't like her that way i was getting dress when there was a knock on my door "who is it?" I said still tried " Zuzu come on breakfast is ready" my mom is all was in a happy moon "i will be down in a minute mom I'm just getting dress" make sure you have every thing I'm going on a run with Zianna but i will be home when you get home i also made lunch for you and Garreth bye"! Bye mom" so when my mom left i went downstairs wearing my school uniform I went into the kitchen to see Garreth eating his breakfast " good morning baby bother" ugh good morning what for breakfast "? Panckcake!" oh okay " so I sat down and ate breakfast with Garreth.

Kawaiichan POV

I was with my sister Michi at home I was eat eating some cereal for breakfast and she was eating some toast " Please eat faster we need to go to School" Kawaii chan is going as fast as she can" she was the older sister mom was not home she was at work and well dad is not here he broke up with are mom but I try not to remember him I just want to have fun and make people happy i'm Friends with the most popular person in the School Aphmau she was funny and very nice I ship her with Aaron there so cute together also if you have not know i LOVE shipping a lot and i mean a lot when i was done eating I got my uniform and put the things i need in my bag and i left the house i was a little shy but i can do this " kawaii chan I'm going to go walk with my friends do you mine walking alone?" ya I will be fine" okay bye"! I wave good bye and i was walking to school alone.

There you have a Zane chan fanfiction I hope you like it and also im going to be doing a Aaron x Aphmau and also they are not my pictures but i hope you like