is Zane right?

Zane kun POV

Hawaii Chan and I followed everyone else I don't like daisy she give bad vibs  I don't thought I'm trying to believe kawaii Chan but I can't and that is sad for me she so cute.. ugh I don't know what to do I'll just see what happens if nothing happens then we'll I was wrong but if some thing does happen then I'll be right and I'll have to stop it but how...we got in and there was a maid standing at the door "master your back im glad and who are they?" "Jenny this is Aaron, Aphmau, kawaii Chan my sister and z..zane" why did she stutter? "ah I see master what would they like?" "Show them the living room then you can ask them what they want" "okay master follow me" we all followed the maid into the living room kawaii Chan was looking around I may say see looks evil but she has a nice houes "okay every one is they some thing you guys want?" Jenny asked every one said no so she just left "wow kawaii Chan your sister has a really good houes" ya she does" kawaii Chan looked down "are you okay kawaii Chan?" I asked "y..ya I wish she would have told me" Dasiy comes back.

Kawaii Chan

Daisy came back..i looked at her Zane might be right my sister has pink hair not brown!? Maybe I should have asks  why she has brown maybe she did not want anyone to find her "how is everyone doing?" We're doing good" Aphmau said "good I'm glad well it's geting late you guys can stay her if you guys want to?" Every one but not Zane said sure "okay kawaii Chan come with me" "okay" I got up but Znae grab me "kawaii chan" "Zane I'm going to be okay" he let go and I followed her....

What will happen!?

Littlefuzzykitten out!