Going To Do The project

Zane POV

I felt some one shaking me "huh" I opined my eyes to see kawaii chan looking at me she i Started to blush wow she so cute "Zane kun wake up we are allowed to go home early"  oh okay where are you going" well since Michi is a that the School and then she has work after School and we have to the project" oh ya lets get going then we just have to tell the office" I was about to say some thing else when the nurse came in "oh you are a wake is your arm okay?" I looked at my arm "ya i'm find" that's good what about you miss chan"? I'm find too Thank you we are leaving right now" I nodded my head in agreement "I told the office and there are 4 people that would like to say Good bye" the nurse left and Aph, Aaron, Michi and Garreth all came in "BABY BOTHER"! Garreth ran up to me and hug me" ahhh Garreth that's hurts! " ops sorry" everyone Started to laugh.

Kawaii chan POV

Garreth Started to run up to Zane and he hug him Zane Started to yell we where all laughing Michi came over to me "hey you okay?" ya i'm fine" the nurse walked in and said "Well sorry to tell you guys have to go back to class guys every one say Good bye and see you tomorrow" Aphmau came over to me so did Aaron kun " see you tomorrow Kawaii chan she looked over at Zane" bye Zane and if you hurt kawaii chan you are dead" bye" everyone left when Zane got up and walked out the door I got up and followed him since we had are lockers so we just grab are stuff and left the School.

So hope you liked the chapter! (^o^) sorry it was a long wait but i'm back!