New Friends

Zane POV

I was going out the door when Aphmau text me

A-meet me outside my house Please
Z- why? But fine i'm leaving right now
A- I'm not say why but see you soon
Z- fine I'm on my way over do you want Garreth to come with me?
A- no just you
Z- i'm almost there
A- wow your fast!
Z- i'm here

I text Aph when she came outside with a really cute girl she had pink hair she was a cat girl she had a bow in her on her black cat ear "hey! Zane" hi Aph" I want you to meet some one" who? "ever though I know who she was going to show me" this is Kawaii chan she new to the School but we have been Friends ever sense we where little ones" oh hi Kawaii chan " hi what your name?" my name is Zane" oh hi Zane kun" what? Oh sorry Zane I did not tell you she says people name with a kun "oh okay".

Kawaii chan POV

I meet a really cute guy he was wearing a black mask he was wearing his uniform for school and he was Friends with Aph " so kawaii chan was thinking maybe we can all walk to School together Aphmau senpai Zane kun do you guys want to? Sure! Kawaii chan" ya sure" okay lets go"! So I was walking next to Zane kun and Aph was on the other side of me we where walking to School when Gene and his gang walking to school Gene sow me he went up to me "Hey kitty who is this lovey girl?" Stop calling me kitty and why would I tell you" why? Well Because I want her name and Why are to cute girl's hang out with a loser like Zane! " his Friends Started to laugh" HE IS NOT A LOSER"! Leave Zane kun alone Gene" fine I will leave him alone only for you tell what your name" ugh fine my name Kawaii chan Gene! Nice name well see you soon kitty and cute.

That's number two of the Zane chan story hope you like it also do you guys like Gene I don't but that's me well byb bye