i love you!

Zane POV

"I l..l..like you!" I blushes a lot and look at kawaii chan she was blushing like crazy to "i umm i" i got nervous i didnt know what to say, she looks down sad "does Zane kun not like me back?" She would tear up a bit "no, no, no kawaii chan i like you to! It was just surprising!" She blushes more and looks up "y..y..you like me to?!" I nod hugging her, she hugs back smiling "does that mea-" i kiss her smiling, she jumps a bit surprised but kisses back smiling to "kawaii chan will you be my girlfriend?" She smiles more and nods "of course!" She says hugging me more "when should we tell are friends?" She ask looking at me "hmm lets have a picnic this weekend so we can tell them so you have to try your best to not saying anything about us being together until Saturday" i say eat my last cupcake "okay!, ill try my best!" I smiled, kawaii chan was the most sweetest girl i know why would she like me.. im a Emo who doesnt like to talk to many people but here i am with the most beautiful girl in my street! I finshesd my last cupcake and helpd clean up with kawaii chan "what should we do now love?" I ask bashing she was blushing more at the nickname "i umm.. hmm movie?" She blushes more i chuckle a bit at her being nervous "sure, what movie?" We both walked to the living room "lst me see whats on.." we both sat on the couch, i was looking for a movie to watch.. onces we found one we both started to watch the movie  (the lion king) after a while i had fallen asleep.

Hey guys kitten here! I know i haven't wroten anything in a while iv had a carzy summer! I had a friend over for a week and then i had a friend over today then i got into a new series! Good omes! Many summer has been great! I hope you guys like this chapter i know its short but its better then nothing! Okay bye kitten out!