Going home.

Zane POV

I woke up before ever one else, I look at kawaii Chan she was fast asleep so cutely, I smiled and kisses her head and bluhses a bit - did I just do that!- I though to my self and look at the time" 6:00, do we got school today?" I whispered to myself looking at what day it was "we do but Kawaii Chan might not be going today..." I look at her and she's was drooling a little i chuckled a bit. "Hey Zane.." I looked over to see Aaron there "hey Aaron be quite Kawaii chan asleep.." I whispered "okay well were are not going to school at all today..." "oh okay thats what i thought were all shock and tired kawaii chan probably the most shocked.." Aaron was about to say somthing when kawaii chan phone went off "shoot!" I pick up kawaii chan phone to see who it was "whos this? Never seen her before.."

Kawaii chan POV

I wake up to hear Zane talking to someone on the phone i move a bit then open my eyes to see Zane on my phone! -what he doing on my phone?- i thought to my self, i rub my eyes and sit up more he was not paying an attention to me until he put my phone down and look at me "o..oh! Y..your up sorry if i woke you" i yawn a bit "no you didnt, why were you on my phone?" I ask still a bit tired, "oh a girl name Michi called she said she was your sister she just wanted to know were you were at.." "oh..i forgot to tell her.." before i could do anything eles Aph and Aaron walk in fron there room and say good morning to us "anyone want breakfast?" I say getting up "sure kawaii chan you want me to help?" Aph ask yawning a bit "no thanks just wake up the others" I tell her walking into the kitchen. After i hear everone wake up and put out the food on the table, i call for everone to come get it "thanks again Kawaii chan for making breakfast!" Aph said "your welcome! Im going to go get change ill be back" i walk off to the bathroom with me beg i look in my beg and grab my outfit

 After i hear everone wake up and put out the food on the table, i call for everone to come get it "thanks again Kawaii chan for making breakfast!" Aph said "your welcome! Im going to go get change ill be back" i walk off to the bathroom with me b...

, after i get dress i brush my hair and put my bow in my hair "thats better!" I go back out to see everone dressed and talk. I walk over to everone "so whats happening today? i think we have school today.." zane spoke up "ya we do but we all thought that we had a bad day yesterday we were just going to go home.." "oh! Okay i would like that" Aph smiled then looked at me "Aaron and i are going to stay at my place zane are you going to stay with kawaio chan?" I blush a bit "ya i want to make sure dasiy doesnt come back" "thank you Zane!" Aph and i both said "n..no problem" Zane say "okay well lets pack up and help Aph clean up the lieving room then lets go" "okay". After we get everthing done Zane and i head back to my place...

Omg im so sorry guys that i havent been on or wrote much! Iv been so busy school is hard then Easter been bsuy! And so much more! But i hope you guys like this chapter! Im kinda proud of this one but im mad that i havent been writing anything. I promise there will be so much more iv been so stressed i had no time im getting better with the stress but it keep having so i will try my best to post more! Okay bye now kitten out!