Trueth Or Dare!

Zane's POV

Oh no I said in my head then I looked at Aphmau "is that every one here?" no one more person" who? " you can see when sh-" Aphmau was cut off by the door bell "that might be her"  Aphmau got up and walk to the door I went down by Kawaii chan and sat next to her "where did Aphmau senpai go?" Kawaii chan said looking at me "some one is here so she went and got the door" oh okay" we all sow Aphmau with this girl that had blonde short hair she has brown eye she wearing a jeans and a hoodie "everyone this is robin she is a good Friend from when we where kids" she waves at every one but never said any thing "oh also she a shy one but that's why I ask her to come over for the sleep over" then she looked at robin and said " come sit down next to me we are going to play truth or dare" she just nodded and walked with Aphmau and sat down "okay I go first Mack truth or dare? " ummm truth" okay is there any one that you like in this room and tell us the name" the she Started to do a evil laugh but Aaron put his hand over her mouth " well I really like" she stop talking she Started to blush " I like Angel " she said looking down Angel Started to blush then kawaii chan looked at Aphmau and Aphmau looked at her they both Started to "EEEEEE SHIP!" I got Kawaii chan and Aaron got Aphmau.

Kawaii chan POV

Zane was holding me and Mack like Angel eee! "let's keep playing" Aaron said okay Mack your Turn" oh okay Aaron truth or Dare? "ummm dare"  I dare you to kiss Aphmau " I looked at Mack she gave me a big smile and Zane gave her a really look Aphmau Started to blush so was Aaron" okay" Aaron leaned in he kissed her they where both blushing like crazy "EEEE MY SHIP"  Zane put his hand over my mouth he was still holding me I was blushing as well "okay Aaron your okay Zane truth or Dare?" Dare" Zane said "I Dare you to kiss kawaii chan"  I Started to blush so did Zane he looked at me and I looked at him gut leaned in and kissed him he was a really good kisser we Started to blush he stop kissing me and he was blushing a lot so was I then he looked at Dan gave a worry look and Zane gave a evil look " Dan Truth or Dare" Dare I can handle any thing" he said "okay if you say so I Dare you to kiss Phil" Mack and Angel hand a big smile on there face Phil looked at Dan and was blushing but Dan grab Phil face and kissed him..

Hope you like it the oc robin is from ALilBitOfEverything she is one of my friends! Also I'm dating Angel in this only Because I want Phan in the story. Love you all

Ahhhhbhh soooo cute I NEED HELP