going to dasiy houes....

Zane POV

I looked at kawaii Chan when has kawaii chan had a sister? well I guess I never really knew kawaii chan that well not like Aph does but she looked at her like she did not know kawaii chan had a sister maybe kawaii chan did not like to talk about it? "Kawaii chan you have a sister?" Aph asked shock "ya her name's Daisy...she left when I was little but she came in my dream so she told me to come see her so I did.." "Are you sure she won't hurt you?" Zane said scared "Zane I'm fine if so I have you " he blushed and smiled "she is my sister and I trust her" dasiy walked beside "hello I'm daisy" every one said hello and I just looked at her like she was going to do some thing to kawaii Chan but she just smiled I walked to the kitchen when kawaii chan walked in "Zane kun are you okay" she said hugging me "ya I'm fine I'm just worryed about you" kawaii chan just blushed "Zane I'm fine she will not hurt me and if so I will come to you" "okay" she kissed my check then went back to every one I stayed in the kitchen.

Kawaii chan

Zane was worryed about me but I'll be fine I hope I have Zane if I need help or I'm in trouble I sow daisy talking to every one I smiled she getting alone with every one and I'm glad she was my sister and I want people to like her because she was just like me are siblings and parents forgot we where there and that's why she ran away but I was a little to younger to go with her I was in ny thoughts so much I never seen or head my sister talking to me "Nana" she whispers "huh? Oh, ya?" Maybe some of your friends can come over to are houes" you mean where mom and Dad live" "no I was in a house" oh ya maybe". After talking to some people with Daisy some.people left and now it was Zane, Aph, Aaron, daisy and me" so do you guys want to come to my place?" Daisy ask "ya sure " Aph said "ya" Aaron said after Aph and well Zane said nothing "okay let's go".

What will happen!!?