The project

Zane kun POV

When Gene went to the office with the principal she called the nurse to come check on Kawaii chan and I was bleeding on my arm I looked over at kawaii chan and her eye where close I got up and try walking to get over to kawaii chan I sat down next to her she was past out I just looked at her I Started to blush she so cute when she sleeping Aphmau came over to us "hey Zane are you guys okay?"  well i'm bleeding on my arm and Kawaii chan is past out" oh okay let's get you to the nurses office" okay" I got up and pick up kawaii chan my arm was hurting but if this cute girl is in pain I will do any thing "so Zane you like cute things"  I Started to blush "n-no" sure Zane but don't worry I want tell any one" we got to the nurse office we walk in and we sow this girl she wearing and blue shirt with a nurse's hat she was also was wearing black leggings "Hello miss Aphmau Hello Mr Romaine what do we have here"  Aphmau Started to talk "well Gene Started a fight with Kawaii chan nad Zane just tried to help her but then Gene Started to punch Zane and he has a bleeding. Oh my bring the both to the bed we can see how it is"  Okay I have to go so bye Zane" bye" she was gone and I was lying on the bed and kawaii chan was lying next to me on the bed.

Kawaii chan POV

All I remember was fighting with Gene and then ever thing went black that's all I can remember I woke up to fell some one next to me it was Zane! Way is Zane sleeping next to me and why is his arm bleeding did Gene do this was I unconscious or did I fall to sleep I think I was knock out but I don't know maybe when Zane wakes up I just lad there my tail was wrapped around Zane leg I was about to go back to sleep when I remember that I was at school but I don't care even though I do I tired I try going but to bed again when the nurse came in "oh you are a wake" I sat up trying not to wake up Zane "ya kawaii chan woke up not that long a ago"  oh good you look better then when you came in also I try calling your parents but no one answered and you have a project Zane and you are partners you guys also are allowed to go home early so can you wake up Zane then you guys can grab you stuff" I just nodded my head a turn of the Zane and woke him up.

There you guys go!  Go follow this people bye guys

Jason_the_werewolf
Taco_Cat_Aphmau
PhandomOfSeptiplier
jacksepticeye106
StupidPotato-lucinda
star912
WolfSenpei
Littleangels5
CringeALot
rhettandlinkislife12
Shadow_Queen24
MagicGamer04
guttersunfun
AmandaAishi
rickyblitzz
_Septiplier_Shipper_
TasteTheLlama

Jason_the_werewolfTaco_Cat_AphmauPhandomOfSeptiplierjacksepticeye106StupidPotato-lucindastar912WolfSenpeiLittleangels5CringeALotrhettandlinkislife12Shadow_Queen24MagicGamer04guttersunfunAmandaAishirickyblitzz_Septiplier_Shipper_TasteTheLlama

Soooo cute!